The Netcon 3000 SCADA system is a modern resourceful supervision, control and data aquistion system for energy production and distribution processes. It uses the latest technology to provide an inventive, flexible and open system giving many benefits for the user. The use interface uses modern process and object graphics utilizing component technology making it very easy to integreat information from many sources in th same user interface graphics.
The modular software, the open system and the distributed architecture of the Netcon 3000 in combination enhances flexible and reliable services for operation in the deregulated electric utility business while keeping the total cost of ownership low.
- Powerful distributed architecture
- Fast system deployment
- Simplified application integration
- Highly flexible, scalable and adaptable system
- Enhanced security and accountability
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
For utilities to achieve the benefits of business, they must be able to communicate real-time data from their plant operations to information systems both inside and outside their own enterprises. The open Netcon 3000 system provides easy Application Integration:
- Leverage the best container for third party applications available, enabling solutions tailored to your exact needs
- Drop in ActiveX controls bring them to life without programming
- Ensure the reliability of your Netcon 3000 application
- Combine your Netcon 3000 system with MES and ERP systems
- Design an adaptable secure system around Netcon 3000 Flexible Manning security functionality
Control systems must be able to make available a wide variety of applications to utilities, either directly or through relationships with top notch third-party suppliers. Netcon 3000 brings through it’s open architecture and numerous installations an ever increasing source of applications.
The modular and open software of the Netcon 3000 Scada system and the distributed architecture in combination enhances flexible and reliable services for operation in the deregulated electric utility business while keeping the TCO low.
Once, systems could be dedicated to some few tasks; today, they might need to cover numerous tasks, areas and processes. Through Netcon 3000 functionality, utilities can reduce engineering time, improve enterprise connectivity and gain greater overall control of their production processes.
Language Layer and Time Zones
As processes expand over time zones the operator work hours are scheduled according to local time while the process may be located in many different time zones. Netcon 3000 supports dynamic selection of client time zone. In large processes operators from different geographical areas are working in the closest dispatch centre. As there are many nationalities involved, the language for each and every operator is dynamically selectable to suit hers/his needs and knowledge.